Wednesday, October 10, 2007

The Blog is Back!!

Well it has been 4 weeks now since I have had a live blog! I was living in a world of Redirect hell on my domain name and it has taken till now to sort it out (big thanks Dixon).

It's great to be back and I thought I would get straight back in with a quick news piece I noticed today which I felt made some interesting reading. Adsense Video Units from Google came to the market as a closed test earlier this year but it is now available on open release as of today. Google pitches it as:

"A new way to enrich your site with quality, relevant video content in an embedded, customizable player"

You can read about the full functions on the Google Adsense Blog and it looks like an interesting concept.

So I thought it would be correct to embed a video on it below ;0)

No comments:

Post a Comment